How to Boost Your Immune System Against Illnesses Like Coronavirus
We’re hearing your concern about coronavirus and wanted to let you know…
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU!
We fully expect to stay open and allow our patients to stay on their current recommended treatment plan. Our message about obtaining maintaining your overall health and well-being hasn’t changed and it’s even more important now.
Rest assured that we always practice the highest standards for hygiene and cleanliness.
Here are a few reminders about how to boost your immune system as this novel virus spreads throughout our area.
- Chiropractic Adjustments are proven to improve and enhance all your body’s systems, including your immune system. We fully expect to stay open to help keep you on your current treatment plan.
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. Be sure to clean between your fingers and under your fingernails. It’s the best defense we have against this virus.
- Remember to eat whole, nutrient-dense foods. Fruits and vegetables are packed with the vitamins and minerals we need to support immune health. It's best to gain as much nutrition as you can from whole foods (ask us about our garden tower!). In the office, we have supplements and essential oils to give you that extra boost.
- Juice Plus+ (Clinically Proven, Whole Food Based Nutritional Supplement)
- Standard Process (Strengthen your immune system w/herbal supplements)
- doTERRA Essential Oils (aid in immune support)
- Drink plenty of filtered water. It keeps you hydrated and removes toxins from the body.
- Get some exercise — and some rest, too! Moderate exercise and a healthy sleep schedule are critical to ensuring your immune system is operating at peak efficiency.
- Detox your body! Through our Ion therapy footbaths, we can help remove impurities from your liver, kidneys, lungs, intestines, lymphatic system and skin, where toxins are stored.
- Get a Massage! Build-up of stress can make you more prone to getting sick, so consider coming in for a massage. Massage has also been shown to improve the immune system, by promoting passive lymph movement.
We’re here to help you!
Call us for more information at (703) 450-4900.